Sunday, February 3, 2008

Is That Victoria's Secret???

I have a great group a guy friends, I like to call them the boys in 207, and occasionally on Sunday nights they invite a bunch of people over to play games. The game that we always play is called signs. All you really need to know is that everyone sits in a circle and the person that is it is in the middle. Well, just after I moved down to Provo, a little over a year ago, we were playing this game called signs. Unfortunately I had been caught with the sign and was now the person that was it in the middle of the circle. As I was standing up to take my place in the middle, my friend Geo, who was previously it, walked passed me to take my seat when he said "Is that Victoria's Secret? I immediately blushed and pulled my shirt down. Laughter immediattely follwed by everyone in the room as Geo was talking about my perfume and not my underwear!!! On the bright side I guess if anyone ever wanted to buy me underwear they would know what kind I like! :)

1 comment:

Kimm said...

Were you wearing the pink lacey thong!!