Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Top Ten moments of 2007......#1 Halloween

Nothing can top last years Halloween. I really think that I had the best costume ever!! I was Paris Hilton as an inmate and my cousin was Nicole Ritchie as an inmate. We struted our stuff at a lot of different parties and I'm pretty sure that I have a fan base now!! :) Hope you enjoy these pics!!!



So Cute (my cousin Shelby and my good friend Bri)


I couldn't resist......sorry Peacock!











This makes me want a man REAL BAD!!! My good friends Geo as Hulk Hogan and Bri the cat.



Not as dirty as it looks. We were popping our collars at Hannibal Lector.




Oh Paris!!!










Notice Tinkerbell in my handbag!!! My good friend Peacock is a scarecrow.....I thought he really should have been a peacock.


I was Paris Hilton as an inmate and my cousin was Nicole Ritchie as an inmate for Halloween


3 comments:

Team Hanni said...

Oh my word! Those moon boots take the cake. What a fun Halloween - you gals look "Hot."

Erin said...

Can I just say, best Halloween costume of 2007! I love it...I'm slightly jealous that I didn't think of it...I am so stealing that costume for this fall...Did I mention I love you and you make me laugh...

Brandon and Amber said...

You guys are hilarious! It'll be hard to top that this year!