Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good Times of 2007 #9......St. Patrick's Dance

Last year for St. Patrick's Day My roomates and I went to a stake dance. When we showed up there were about 15 people there and not a single soul was dancing........that is until we should up. So I started working the sash my mom had sent me and we got that party started. By the end of the night there were probably only 45 people there, but It was the best dance I have ever been to. Probably because we could have cared less what people thought and were going nuts all night! I felt like my stomach was the closest it has ever been and ever will be to a six pack because I was laughing so blasted hard!! Ohhhh....Good Times!!!!

Starting the line

This guy officially used the worst pick-up line on me ever!! I wore a shirt that said " I'm your lucky charm." Well he felt it necessary to say and I quote " I didn't know I would find my luck charm tonight?" It's too bad he couldn't charm anything that night. :( Don't you just hate it when people crash and burn!!! :)


I Love Bri's face in this one
Totally working it!

Bring It!! (P.S. We truely did not mean for the rainbow to end where it did)


PICK ME!!!! (a slow song came on so Bri and I felt it necessary to go sit in the corner and raise our hands waiting for someone to ask. Can you believe it actually worked? HAHA...Gotcha!!)




I stole that mans heart to the right.....tough break.





Doing the Ever so FAMOUS Jaynann pose!!! :)

2 comments:

Kimm said...

I really wish you would have put Jaynann's pitting out picture up..it is flippin hilarious!!

Kimm said...

Seriously Ross the intern gets high billing than I do...I guess I really am the ugle stepsister!!