Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Place,New Faces, New Embarrasments!!!!!

This year I have really started off with a BANG! I recently just moved accross town into a new apartment where I was way excited to meet new people and hopefully hot boys. :) Well I have met new people but not quit exactly in the way I had imagined. Here's what happened. At my new place we have a pool and a hot tub. I love hot tubs and wanted to go in REAL BAD late one night. The pool and hot tub is surrounded by a gate and you have to have a key to get in. Seeing as how I had just moved in, I had no clue where our key was to the hot tub. As luck would have it the door was left unlocked and I wouldn't need a key. So you better believe I got in my swim suit and went straight for the hot tub. As I was pulling the tarp off the hot tub I realized how deathly afraid of water I am and didn't want to be alone at 11:30 at night. So I was leaving the pool area when I tripped over my size 10 FEET and fell right on the door. Truely this wasn't happening. I had just locked myself inside of the pool area, which is outside and 25 degrees, in my swimsuit at 11:30 at night. What was I suppose to do? I sized up the fence and realized that there was no way I could climb it unscathed. Crap, my cousin was still laughing histarically from her window on the top floor, being no help, and I was still freezing my buns off outside. Just then two boys were walking across the secong floor. So I yelled "EXCUSE ME! DO YOU LIVE HERE?! I AM LOCKED IN AND DON'T HAVE A KEY! As it turns out they had lost their key along with another girl I had stopped on the stairs. I finally yelled to my cousin to stop laughing and go ask her roomate where their key was. Crisis averted. My cousin had a key and I was set free. I was set free but I can not escape the humiliation of being the girl who locked herself in the pool area!
It's wierd, I had a dream about this once, only it was a hot prince that saved me!!!!

4 comments:

Ang said...

You are so hilarious!! I hope you keep up with your blog regularly!! Love your buns!

Kimm said...

Nice to know you have a blog..muffin! Stay out of the pool area ok. We don't need you breaking your little nose..I mean big nose now do we. totally kidding like i have room to talk. Confessions of a starving student huh....if your starving how did you manage to buy that Seahawks Jersey you just had to have on saturday...to bad they lost and you'll have to put it away until next year!! Love your Scar!!

Team Hanni said...

I love your blog......... Your picture on your profile cracks me up. I will have to check back for more funny stuff. Thanks for making me laugh!!!

Mollie Elisabeth said...

k well dont forget that as i came to your rescue and you were already inside and while i was booking it back upstairs i completely BIFFED IT on the stinking ice. and it wasnt a graceful fall either. what was i to do? laugh? you better believe i had a lovely discoloration on my buttoX the next day.