Monday, January 14, 2008

Butt Sweat Anyone?

Let the embarrassments continue!!! The other night i went to the gym and ran for 50 minutes on the treadmill and did another 30 minutes on the bicycle. I worked out real hard; and to say that I was sweaty is an understatement. Niagra Falls had nothing on me!!! So as my cousin and I were leaving the gym, this guy pushed me out of nowhere. Of course I immediately shot him a look like "What the heck!" The expression on my sweaty face then turned to "Oh Freak!" Wouldn't you know that the two guys in my new apartment complex I had taken a liking to where standing right in front of me at the gym. The guys then asked me how I was and I responded "oh...sweaty." All I wanted to do was continue facing them as I walked out the door backwards because I had noticed in the locker room that I had the WORST BUTT SWEAT EVER!!!!!! I didn't walk out the door backwards and I am positive that they didn't miss the creak that had formed on my buttox!!! Better luck next time I guess!


3 comments:

Ang said...

Too freakin funny. You can butt sweat with the best of em'.

Team Hanni said...

I think we all have sweaty buns..... Black is a good color.... Grey - not so much....

Way to go on your big run and the bike!!! If you don't have buns sweat after that, you are not normal. I'm sure it looked hot.

funny...

Kimm said...

Did you tell them about your hairy crack!!