Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lessons Not Learned!!!!!

Today I battled the 90 degree weather and ran 16 miles!!!! It took me a really long time but you better believe I did it!!!Many of you might not know this and hope that you don't find this crude, but the last time I ran mileage like that I wore a thong and totally chaffed my anus!!!! Since that unfortunate event in April, I haven't had trouble with chaffing in that area on any of my runs up to 12 miles. So I thought today running 16 miles wouldn't be different, BOY WAS I WRONG!!! I currently waddle and when people ask I tell them that my hip really hurts, little do they know it's because I totally got violated in the worst possible way on my run today!!!! I guess I better invest in some REAL running undies!!!

P.S. I only wear them because I thought there was nothing worse than a big wade of fabric bunched up giving the biggest wedgie....wrong again!!! :)

4 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

Can I just tell you that since wearing garments, I have never had a wedgie again! So maybe you should buy some long underwear...that would be way cute! Or just rub some vaseline on your buns!

Karen said...

I cannot even imagine. I only hope you recover soon because that is difinitely not fun. I agree with amber, get some sexy long undies and all problems solved! Haha!

T-Lo said...

My cuz, you are absolutely flippin' hilarious. Yes, I would definitely invest in some granny panties otherwise you might not walk normal for a whole month after your marathon. Ha!! Love it!!

Kimm said...

Why don't you just not wear underwear...oh wait you've already done that!