Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moving to Washington!!!

Last Thursday Mark got a phone call stating he had been accepted to pharmacy school at WSU. When he told me I didn't believe it. He was wait listed at first and I thought there was no chance he would get in. Boy was I wrong!!! Mark then called the school back to see if they could defer his acceptance until next year so that I could finish school. He was told that he couldn't and then called me to let me know. I immediately started balling!!! Don't get me wrong, I am so excited that he got in as I know it was his #1 choice, but I just am going to miss everyone here and the program I will be leaving at BYU. So this weekend we have packed up all of our stuff and are moving to Washington!! It's so crazy how in 4 days my life has completely changed!!! This next month is going to be crazy with 2 weddings, mark leaving for Florida, finishing up wedding plans, trying to find a place to live and a job. Wish me Luck!!!!

5 comments:

Analee and Joe said...

Yah but just think you are going to be closer to all of us cool people in washington!! Congrats to the both of you on all your upcoming changes!

Ang said...

how about you update this stinkin blog!

leighmichellec said...

Well....since you have now moved and been here for about 6 months I think that you should update the BLOG!!!

Ang said...

Hey Slacker! Updates please!

leighmichellec said...

I do have to say it has almost been a year.....update your blog :) silly gal