Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

I can't believe it's been one year since I went on the WORST blind date of my LIFE!!!! I am happy to announce that all of my treatments have officially ended and the scar on my face is barely even visable (LOVE MY SURGEON!!!). It has been one scary ride and I feel so blessed to have not had any life altering injuries. Yeah my memory suffered a blow and will probably never regain fully but I am healthy and ready to take on any fool that ever tries to put me in danger again!!! haha

IF YOU HATE GRAPHIC PICS....DON'T LOOK BELOW







5 comments:

Karen said...

I didn't realize how deep that gash was. Good thing you don't remember much.

Kimm said...

Those pictures are awesome..I didn't know you could get pictures from your surgeries..I would have some great ones!! Glad your buns are ok..and you head!!

Team Hanni said...

Holy moly........a year? Josh loved your scar. Too bad we can't see your Hot Harry Potter scar anymore. Look what you've accomplished in only a year. What was the door knob's name.... Boris??? It still makes me so angry that he took you for such a horrible ride...

Kimm said...

I'd like to kick him in the junk so he could never reproduce!!

Our Family said...

I'm really glad you posted this. I cried. Oh Kylee. Wow. I think I hate those boys, but I've forgiven them. Every once in a while my stomach muscle will hurt from the surgery...and I take a moment to to say a prayer of gratitude we survived. Thank you for who you are. Your example of forgiveness has touched my life forever. Your true colors shine through everything you do and this whole thing.